$215,000 in First Round of Emergency Grants to Oklahoma
Thank you to everyone that completed our COVID-19 Survey. Your responses have given our team a great snapshot of the critical needs within our community and the inspiring response of the nonprofit sector. We are excited to announce our first round of emergency grants for Central Oklahoma, totaling $215,000. We are continuing to identify partners for additional emergency grants, as well as work through our annual spring grant cycle. Our team is reaching out directly to partners who've completed the survey to apply for our invitation-only emergency grants.
First Round of Emergency Grants
- $50,000 - Be A Neighbor and Ready. Help. Go. - to help launch the Department of Human Services website to bring to light and strengthen connections of people ready to help their fellow Oklahomans achieve lasting change and independence.
- $50,000 - United Way of Central Oklahoma COVID-19 Response Fund - to increase resilience among the most vulnerable individuals and families. The fund will support Partner Agencies and be used to address the needs of those individuals who are experiencing COVID-19 related hardship.
- $50,000 - Oklahoma City County Health Department - for COVID-19 emergency response and services.
- $25,000 - Central Oklahoma Funders Roundtable COVID-19 Fund - to provide emergency services grants collectively with funders across Central Oklahoma.
- $25,000 - Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits - to provide free technical assistance to nonprofits applying for Federal Small Business Administration loans such as the Payment Protection Program.
- $10,000 - Waytable - to provide meals to hospital workers from locally-owned restaurants.
- $5,000 - Homeless Alliance & Curbside Chronicle - to provide assistance for vendors and contributors for the May Edition of Curbside Chronicle.
We encourage you to visit our website often for the latest information.