Position Opening: Executive Assistant
Join our team of impact-oriented professionals furthering the philanthropic mission of Inasmuch Foundation to champion journalism, education, human services, and community to improve the quality of life for Oklahomans. Our grantmaking focuses on serving vulnerable populations and we partner with nonprofits committed to lasting change in Central Oklahoma. We strive daily to connect the community for good through public-private partnerships, and to build meaningful relationships with individuals as well as nonprofits and government agencies. Located in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City, we are committed to honoring our city's rich history while envisioning a better future for all. Our team-oriented culture prioritizes communication, collaboration, and mutual respect so each individual may thrive and flourish professionally. For more information about Inasmuch Foundation, please visit www.inasmuchfoundation.org.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Supervisor: Vice President of Programs
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, CFO, and Vice President of Programs, as well as working in collaboration with other members of a small, high functioning, fast-paced team to ensure efficient and smooth operations of the office. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Provide sophisticated calendar management. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements. Coordinate visitor parking and maintain conference room calendar.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks. Collect and prepare information for meetings; prepare correspondence; maintain contact lists; coordinate business and personal travel arrangements; complete expense reports; track sponsorship events and attendees; and assist with special projects.
• Manage all aspects of the Foundation’s office operations. Manage reception area and kitchen and accommodate visitors with a high level of service; deposit and distribute mail to team members; handle general phone and email inquiries; monitor and maintain office supplies inventory; maintain office equipment and interface with vendors.
• Coordinate and provide support for internal and external meetings and events. Compose invitations; prepare agendas; track meeting attendance; plan and provide meeting refreshments and meals; plan room arrangements; and prepare setup and post-meeting cleanup.
• Serve as a primary point of contact for community partners and other external contacts. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect the organization’s style and policies. Invest in building long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (including exceptional proficiency with Outlook), strong technology skills and responsive to texts.
• Exceptional attention to detail with a commitment to quality results.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround.
• Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
• Ability to identify conflicting needs and act proactively.
• Helpful, respectful, approachable and team-oriented.
• Self-starter that takes responsibility and initiative for timely work products.
• Thrive in a collaborative work environment.
• Receptive to feedback, willing to learn, and embracing continuous improvement.
The starting salary will be commensurate with candidate experience. The salary range is $57,000 - $67,000.
Insurance benefits include health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. Other benefits include vacation, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) and Matching Gift Plan.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include in the cover letter information that reflects the applicant’s qualifications for the position.
Inasmuch Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.